Antioch Men’s Ministry exists to mobilize the men of our church to the mission of Jesus through their home, work and church.
Once-A-Month Men’s Breakfast:
Men's Breakfast plan - Time: 7:30a to 8:30a
Eat breakfast at 7:30a
Teach the Word at 7:50a
Marketplace Talk/Interview at 8:10a
Pray at 8:20a
Done at 8:30a
MEN'S RETREAT - jUNE 1 & 2 - dETAILS COMING SOON!
Huddles during the week - Various times with Various leaders - These huddles happen one time between each breakfast.
Huddles consists of a smaller group of men gathering to mobilize through the study of the Word, encouraging each other in the battle and challenging each other to be the men God has called us to be at home, work and the church.
Men's Breakfast Videos
Resources recommended at men's breakfasts
- From March 10, 2018
- Proverbs - Journible: the 17:18 Series (Journibles: the 17:18 Series) - A tool to encourage you to slow down and write out Scripture as a way to grow your faith and share with future generations.
- From February 10, 2018
- Seven Men: And the Secret of Their Greatness by Eric Metaxas - An inspiring read about men who made a difference.
- From January 13, 2018
- God’s Wisdom for Navigating Life: A Year of Daily Devotions in the book of Proverbs by Tim/Kathy Keller - This devotional will help encourage you everyday in your desire to live on mission for Christ.
- From December 15, 2017
- Halftime: Changing your game plan from success to significance - Bob Buford - This book was recommend by Dale Myers for those moving to a new season in life.
- From November 11, 2017
- From October 7, 2017
- Finally Free: Fighting For Purity With The Power of Grace - Heath Lambert - This book gives you eight gospel-centered strategies for overcoming pornography.